Skip to content
- Great curbside appeal – Iron doors provide an elegant look to the exterior of your home. Whether it is a single door or a double one, it results in a grand appearance that is not seen with other doors.
- High level of security and durability – A major benefit of iron doors is they are exceptionally durable, which gives owners a peace of mind when it comes to security. They are thick and stable, making them almost impossible to penetrate in any way. They are extremely resistant to high temperatures, meaning they stand up to the fire. Iron doors can also withstand water infiltration, pressure testing, and high-force winds.
- Good insulation – Due to the sturdiness of iron doors, they provide excellent insulation, keeping out harsh weather and ensuring a comfortable and consistent temperature inside. This also means lower energy bills.
- Design variety – One of the reasons iron doors are so visibly appealing is they come in a variety of design options. You can choose from a wide range of colors, styles, designs, and accessories to create a dramatic entrance your guests will rival.
- Natural lighting and ventilation – Many iron doors are fitted with screens or glass. This allows the interior of the house to receive natural lighting and fresh air, while still providing safety to those in the home.
- Low maintenance – Although other doors may be less expensive, they require a fair amount of maintenance and upkeep to maintain their appearance and durability. For example, wood doors are susceptible to weathering conditions, which can cause the paint to peel and wear down, requiring frequent sanding, varnishing, oiling and waxing. In contrast, the only maintenance required for iron doors is to prevent rust. About once a month, clean the door with warm water and soap, making sure to clean off any soap residue and dry it completely.
- Great investment – Iron doors are worth the higher cost. Not only do they increase the value of your home, but most of them last a lifetime.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.